Winter Tire Program
Town Auto body offer winter tire program from Manitoba Public Insurance(MPI). Its provides low-interest financing to eligible Manitobans at prime plus two per cent*, on up to $2,000 per vehicle. This financing can be used for the purchase of qualifying winter tires and associated costs from participating retailers. You have the choice to select a financing term between one and four years and a monthly payment withdrawal day.
Winter Tire Program Qualification
- be an individual (not corporate) Manitoba Public Insurance customer
- purchase qualifying winter tires for a passenger vehicle or light truck (gross vehicle weight under 4541 kg) registered under your name
- have no financing restrictions or outstanding payments on your Manitoba Public Insurance account
Looking for a quick way to see if you qualify? Click here to find out.
Additional products and services that can be financed
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- addition of studs to tires (some limitations apply)
- mounting and balancing
- storage costs (if paid during initial purchase)
- switchover costs (if paid during initial purchase)
- wheel alignment
- nitrogen fill
- valve stems
- shop supplies
- applicable taxes and fees
Eligible products and services can be provided by multiple retailers.
- repair of tires
- maintenance/storage, unless included as part of the initial cost
- switchover cost, unless included as part of the initial cost
We are social, see whats happening!
Customers love us!
Highly recommend this shop. Great service. Also very good staff.
Edit: My experience changed after second time visit as they fixed the issue. I am giving 5 stars to them for great service. Also My name is very common.
Rear left corner and attached bumper trim plate and rear left lite fixture all had to be either fixed or replaced . The job was excellently done and very quickly. on completion of the work the car was cleaned inside and out and the car was cleaner than when it was new . The people in office and sho... Read More