Winter Tire Program
Town Auto body offer winter tire program from Manitoba Public Insurance(MPI). Its provides low-interest financing to eligible Manitobans at prime plus two per cent*, on up to $2,000 per vehicle. This financing can be used for the purchase of qualifying winter tires and associated costs from participating retailers. You have the choice to select a financing term between one and four years and a monthly payment withdrawal day.
Winter Tire Program Qualification
- be an individual (not corporate) Manitoba Public Insurance customer
- purchase qualifying winter tires for a passenger vehicle or light truck (gross vehicle weight under 4541 kg) registered under your name
- have no financing restrictions or outstanding payments on your Manitoba Public Insurance account
Looking for a quick way to see if you qualify? Click here to find out.
Additional products and services that can be financed
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- addition of studs to tires (some limitations apply)
- mounting and balancing
- storage costs (if paid during initial purchase)
- switchover costs (if paid during initial purchase)
- wheel alignment
- nitrogen fill
- valve stems
- shop supplies
- applicable taxes and fees
Eligible products and services can be provided by multiple retailers.
- repair of tires
- maintenance/storage, unless included as part of the initial cost
- switchover cost, unless included as part of the initial cost