Winter Tire Program
Town Auto body offer winter tire program from Manitoba Public Insurance(MPI). Its provides low-interest financing to eligible Manitobans at prime plus two per cent*, on up to $2,000 per vehicle. This financing can be used for the purchase of qualifying winter tires and associated costs from participating retailers. You have the choice to select a financing term between one and four years and a monthly payment withdrawal day.
Winter Tire Program Qualification
- be an individual (not corporate) Manitoba Public Insurance customer
- purchase qualifying winter tires for a passenger vehicle or light truck (gross vehicle weight under 4541 kg) registered under your name
- have no financing restrictions or outstanding payments on your Manitoba Public Insurance account
Looking for a quick way to see if you qualify? Click here to find out.
Additional products and services that can be financed
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- addition of studs to tires (some limitations apply)
- mounting and balancing
- storage costs (if paid during initial purchase)
- switchover costs (if paid during initial purchase)
- wheel alignment
- nitrogen fill
- valve stems
- shop supplies
- applicable taxes and fees
Eligible products and services can be provided by multiple retailers.
- repair of tires
- maintenance/storage, unless included as part of the initial cost
- switchover cost, unless included as part of the initial cost
We are social, see whats happening!
Customers love us!
The service was exceptional. The staff was friendly and kept me informed on the progress. They turned an unpleasant experience into one where I walked away feeling good. My car has never looked better. I am so impressed. I would totally recommend them.
I brought my Honda Civic into Town Auto because of the positive reviews I read on line. They definitely deserved these excellent reviews. They called a number of times to keep me up to date on the progress of my Autopac claim. They cleaned my car beautifully - it looked and smelled cleaner than when... Read More
They are th3 team of professionals. Not sure how many times i have been there but each time the service by them is best. They should better called as 🚘 doctors.